African Mining Services (AMS) is an operational company owned by Ausdrill Limited that offers competitive contract surface mining services to the mining industry throughout Africa.
With a strong client focus AMS offers safe and cost effective load and haul, drill and blast, grade control drilling, pit dewatering, crusher feed, stock pile re-handle, associated civil earthworks and wet and dry plant/equipment hire to the African mining industry. In addition AMS provides an exploration drilling service through a modern and well maintained fleet of reverse-circulation, diamond and rotary air blast/core drilling rigs.
In order to respond to all client requirements AMS apply dedicated personnel management, including a culture committed to the training and progression of African Nationals for industry development, core industry skills with the right experience and a well maintained fleet of equipment with specific equipment capabilities. All of which add significant value.
African Mining Services Ghana: Drilling Trainee Job Vacancies in Ghana
Job Skills/ Job Experience:
The prospective candidate must have the following:
* Must be a qualified person with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the mining industry, with good teaching skills and literacy in basic computer operations
* Must be able to operate Panterra 1500 and Drilltech with basic mechanical knowledge
* Good Communication Skills
* Must have Good Command of English Language, both Written and Oral
* Knowledge of Environmental Management System relevant to Company operations
* Must be knowledgeable in Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations (Surface Mining)
* Must have a minimum of Senior High School (SHS) Certificate
* The person must be fit and capable to perform on any AMSG site
* Ability to meet site requirements; and work long hours in remote locations
How To Apply
Respond with your application and current Curriculum Vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
African Mining Services Ghana
P. O. Box 221